Customized Essential Oils and Their Amazing Uses and Benefits
Our newest collection of all-natural essential oils has much more to offer than just that big boost for your marketing efforts. These 9 scents and proprietary blends also offer a long list of health benefits and wellness enhancing aromas that are almost too good to be true. Check out some of these incredible health and wellness perks in our infographic and then find even more great uses for these versatile custom oil dropper bottles below.
9 Great Uses for our 9 Essential Oils
- Add 2 – 3 drops of Lemon essential oil to a spray bottle as an alternative to harsh and odorous household cleaners. Instead of bleached, your house will smell lemony fresh.
- Spray your bedsheets with a mixture of Lavender essential oil and water to help you destress before bed and enhance the quality of your sleep.
- A few drops of Peppermint essential oil on a cotton ball can repel unwanted household pests like mice, spiders, and other bugs just as effectively as harsh and foul-smelling pesticides.
- Transform your home into a relaxing and fresh smelling sanctuary when you vacuum by adding a few drops of Tranquility essential oil to a piece of tissue paper and sucking it up.
- To get rid of food odors and make your kitchen smell like the cheerful gathering place you’ve always meant it to be, add several drops if Cloud 9 essential oil to a boiling pot of water and let the happy scent permeate.
- We can’t think of a better scent to come out of the laundry than that of our Invigorate essential oil. Add 2 drops to a wet cloth and add it to your wash for great smelling clothes that make you feel revitalized when you wear them.
- You can freshen your bathroom every time someone reaches for the toilet tissue by adding a few drops if Exhale essential oil to the inside of the roll. We like Exhale for this purpose because it makes your bathroom smell like a soothing aromatherapy spa.
- Turn your bath time into an immunity boosting spa experience by adding 2 – 3 drops if Immunity essential oil to your bath water. Only take showers? Adding the drops directly to the shower floor will provide the same health and relaxation enhancing benefits.
- You can freshen up the inside of your car with just a few drops of essential oils on a cotton ball placed under the seat as well. For this, we’re choosing Focus because it will get you ready for a busy workday during your commute and keep you sharp as you navigate traffic.
BONUS: Dilute any of your favorite essential oils with fractionated coconut oil to use it directly on your skin as a perfume, for aromatherapy purposes or as a massage oil.
To get your own custom printed oil dropper bottles and other essential oil aromatherapy products, just shop our exclusive collection online or call our products experts at 800.378.6376 to learn more about essential oil promotional products today.